Special Playlist

Listen to the playlist on Apple!




Emma's themes and personal playlist:

* Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
* Elastic heart by Sia
* It ain't me by Kygo and Selena Gomez
* Tears dry on their own by Amy Winehouse
* Desperado by Rihanna
* Your song by Rita Ora
* Ember by Katherine McNamara
* Love lies by Khalid and Normani
* Special affair by The Internt
* Blame me by The Pretty Reckless
* After the storm by Mumford & Sons
* Breathe me by Sia
* Wonderwall by Oasis
* Realize by Colbie Caillat
* The only exception by Paramore
* Catch me by Demi Lovato
* Stop the world I wanna get off with you by Arctic Monkeys
* Alive by Sia
* Like that by Bea Miller
* Shoot this arrow by Kate Voegele
* Angel by Fifth Harmony
* Crazy baby by Joan Osborne
* Someday we'll know by New Radicals
* Perfect by Topic and Ally Brooke
* Messy by Fifth Harmony
* Same old love by Selena Gomez
* Who are you by Fifth Harmony
* My favourite game by The Cardigans
* Two against one by Jack White
* Unsteady by X Ambassadors
* Save my soul by Jojo
* Little talks by Of monsters and men
* These boots are made for walking by Nancy Sinatra
* Breath of life by Florence and the machine
* Devil in me - Live Acoustic by Kate Voegele
* Nothing else matters by Metallica
* World spins madly on by The Weepies
* Will you be there by Michael Jackson
*  Running to stand still by U2
* We are broken by Paramore
* My heart is broken by Evanescence
* Could it be any harder by The Calling
* Can't go back now by The weepies
* Broken by Seether and Amy Lee
* Make you feel my love by Adele
* I'll keep loving you by David Guetta, Birdy and Jaymes Young


Aiden's themes and personal playlist:

* R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys
* Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
* Iris by Goo goo dolls
* Best of you by Foo Fighters
* Do I wanna know by Arctic Monkeys
* I wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys
* Sometimes I feel like screaming by Deep Purple
* Heart-shaped box by Nirvana
* Should I stay or should I go by The Clash
* Stuck on the puzzle by Alex Turner
* Everything by Lifehouse
* With or without you by U2
* Go with the flow by Queens of the Stone Age
* Like a stone by Audioslave
* Just breathe by Pearl Jam
* Use somebody by Kings of Leon
* Dig by Incubus
* Patience by Guns'n'roses
* Always by Bon Jovi



Ben's themes and personal playlist:

* Letters from the sky by Civil Twilight
* Love yourself by Justin Bieber
* Potograph by Ed Sheeran
* Don't by Ed Sheeran
* Somebody that I used to know by Gotye feat. Kimbra
* I will wait by Mumford & Sons
* You found me by The Fray
* Over my head by The Fray
* Maybe tomorrow by Stereophonics
* Open by Rhye
* Eastside by Halsey and Khalid
* Happier by Marshmello and Bastille
* Budapest by George Ezra
* We belong together by Gavin DeGraw



Comentários